Monday, March 1, 2010

Beat That

Oh dear! I totally forgot that February is over! That means I need another check-up on my resolutions.

1. Write a journal entry at least once a week.

As you can see, I'm still going strong with this whole blogging thing. So that's a checkmark there. Ka-check!

2. Find a job.

I've found one. I'm nannying for Tim and I didn't apply at Chapter's. But I made some good money this month! Ka-check!

3. Get my license.

I've made progress! I drove with my grampa a few times last week and I've made an appointment to get it. Woot! Almost ka-check!

4. Work out 2-3 times a week.

Ahem, umm... Me and mom are failing. We haven't even gone to redeem our months worth of free classes at the YWCA. But I did do some serious walking with my sister when we delivered papers this weekend. It's March now and the snow should be melting, maybe I'll get out my bike! For now, a big fat X.

5. Stop gossiping.

I am now conscious of when I gossip. So now that I can recognize it, that'll make it easier for me to stop, right? I'm not completely hopeless, right?? Another X.

I only have two resolutions that I'm failing at now, but resolutions aside, I'd say this was a pretty good month. Let's see, I got my visiting teaching done, I went to the Sweetheart's Ball and a wedding all in one night, I got to show my ward what a Polynesian Luau is like, I helped my ward make a whole bunch of Vic Park T shirts, I went to the temple (finally!), and I watched Canada host the best Olympics ever.

It looks to me like February is going to be a tough month to beat in awesomeness, but who knows what March has in store. After all, I do plan on getting my license...

No comments:

Post a Comment