Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

I have been in such a good mood lately and I love it! I think it's because of all the warm weather we've been having. Warm weather for me equals sunshine and bike rides and afternoon strolls. I've been outside everyday since March started! I've been riding my bike and walking in the coulees - it's fantastic!

Also, the beginning of March marks the beginning of rugby season! I've been going to the past couple practices for my high school rugby team to help out. They even say that I can get a hoodie this year, woot! I love rugby. Rugby, rugby, rugby. I can't wait until I can try out for the University team in the fall. Or at least until I can play a game sometime with somebody. I've even got the motivation to go running. I can't wait to break out my cleats and go running. My only wish is that I had some rugby friends around that weren't busy with life. I'm sure if Jazz were here she'd do it with me, but she's in Texas :( I'm sure I'll find someone...

What's your favorite thing to do on a warm, sunny day?

2 comments:

  1. Barefoot soccer and picnics. But yeah, the coolies here are awesome. They're a patch of silence right in the middle of the city - the best escape ever, if the weather is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbright starlight first star of the night!!March 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM

    My favorite things to do on a summers day? Well the first and foremost a ride on my horses, they average a minimum of 3 hours long. There's no feeling like movement of a horse at full gallop, the wind in your hair, and the sun on your face. And if that's not possible then definitely the lake. Beach side or in the water with family, friends, or both. And if I can get away with it both things at the same time. Just don't let your horse try to lay in the water with you on his back trust me...not fun.

    ReplyDelete