Saturday, March 20, 2010

Procrastinating

I've been cleaning my room for a solid hour or so. Maybe. Not even. Oh, I have no idea. But I got bored and decided to grab some yogurt and granola and catch up on some blogs.

Currently I have a huge pile of clothes on my floor to sort through. They're all clean, I just have to figure out whether they go in my closet or my dresser. I've also got a ton of junk to go through. Ick. That is my least favorite part because I always, always get distracted by something I find and then I lose a whole hour on my cleaning (It's almost as bad as blogging, ha!).

Lookie! An unflattering A picture of me doing nothing:



And because I'm cool like that, I labeled a few items of interest for your enjoyment.

1. The toy boat that I got from Boatboy asking me to Sweethearts. No, it's not up there to treasure for the rest of time, I just haven't gotten around to finding something to do with it. Maybe I'll set it adrift when I go down to Australia -- heyyy, I maybe onto something there...

2. My rubix cube. My art class went through a phase where we played with them all the time. I've even bookmarked a page with instructions on how to solve a rubix cube in case I ever get bored enough to do it.

3. Fisher Price Cookies. They look like oreos and each cookie has a different shape inside them. It's like one of those old shape sorters from the good 'ol days, but in cookie form. I had a couple of four year olds in my room once, so that's why I have that. Ahem, moving on...

4. My new cardigan. It's the kind that hangs really low. It's hard to explain, just know that it looks like this. Except in a different colour and with 3/4 sleeves. I love it. Expecially since it was 2 bucks. Go me!

5. I made those. The black and white one is a charcoal figure drawing from grade 10 of a guy that I had a crush on back in elementary school. The colourful one is a spirit painting I did in grade 12 with oil paints and plaster. My room is kind of like my own private art gallery. I should start charging admission...

6. That is the watch I bought when I started University. I rarely wear it anymore, but I think I got my 12$ worth out of it (yay walmart!)

Anyway, I think it's about time that I got back to cleaning my room for another spurt. At this rate I'm not sure if I finish before my trip (11 days, btw!).

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leinani! You never cease to bring a smile to my face and just for curiosities sake. 4 yrs old in your room? I must know.

    ReplyDelete