Friday, February 12, 2010

Ready or Not, Here It Comes...

Well folks, today is the big day: I am going to a wedding and the Sweethearts Ball all in one night. If I'm not working too late that is... (Arg!)

I've told Boatboy about my other plans and he's been very accomodating. Turns out, the boys are renting a limo! The plan with Boatboy is that I will text him once Suitman and I are done at the wedding and depending on where they are with the limo, Suitman will either drop me off at my house or leave me at the stake center to be picked up by the limo. I still haven't told Suitman about Sweethearts, but that's only because it's something I would much rather tell him in person than via text. I'm pretty sure he won't be too miffed though cause he's gone out and done stuff after all our other weddings, so now it's just my turn.

The only thing I'm really nervous about for this evening is when I'll be getting off work. That's what I hate about my job - Tim never gets home at the same time every night, so it's hard to make plans for the evening. I know I'm working tonight and Tim has told me that I could get off anytime between 5 and 7. The wedding is at 7, so if I'm not off at least by 6:30, I will not be going to the wedding (and Suitman already knows this). And then there's the whole question of getting ready. I know what dress I'll be wearing, so that's not a problem, but what to do with my hair?? And shoes! I haven't even thought about shoes! Both of the boys are around my height, so my new hot red heels are out of the question (they bump me up an extra 4 inches! Sometimes I hate being 5'8"). OMG and I still have to shave!!!

All I can say is that I cannot wait for the evening to be over. It will be fun, but the preparation is going to be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment