Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Em Gee!! =O

I have just found the most amazing blog EVER. This girl is so clever! She wanted to make sure that she posts something on her blog everyday, so what she is doing is uploading one picture everyday. I love her photos. I love her! And I am going to do the exact same thing!

Except I won't start immediately. And I'll only do it for a month - while I'm on vacation. So starting next week (cause that's when I leave, suckahs!), I will try to upload a picture everyday of my adventures. Now, I say try because I have no idea what the internet situation will be like down there, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for some sort of wifi for me.

1 comment:

  1. I want to do something kind of like that... except it's writing a poem every day.

    I look forward to seeing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete