Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've Been Suffering Withdrawals

ACK I missed you!!

I know. I'm lame. It's been 6 days since my last blogging sesh and I'm freaking out. However, my blog-fast was not intentional. There have been many blog worthy moments that have happened (like Cora drinking a slurpee), I just never wrote them right away and then next thing I know, BAM! I can't get onto the internet.

But worry no more, my lovely followers. I have returned with many a story to tell...

I've started running!! Hooray! I am no longer getting fat sitting around my house all day. Everyday this week I have ridden (or driven. Because I can!) out to the rugby club and ran my butt of around the field. I hurt, but I hurt so good.

Along with running, I've also started going out to Churchill's rugby practices to help coach. I guess you could say that that was my motivation to start running. I freaking love those girls! Some of them are wicked athletes that make me jealous and some of them aren't as confident in their abilities. It's that second group of girls that I love to help. I love giving everyone a chance so it's going to be sad when Toby has to make the final cuts.

On Friday night I watched A Hard Day's Night at Denise's house. Did you know that the Beatles made some movies back in the day??? I only just found out last Sunday, so I was quite excited when Denise extended the invitation for me to watch it with her. I rather enjoyed it. They were so funny! The way they acted reminded me of another band from England, McFLY. I don't know what it is about those Brits, but they sure like to goof off!

Guess what I'll be doing three weeks from now. Just guess. Alright, I'll give you a hint. That one song by Chantal Kreviazuk is a pretty good hint. . . If you guessed that I'd be leaving on a jet plane, you'd be right! My Australian vacation begins on the 31st of this month. We will stop in New Zealand for the weekend on our way down, spend three weeks in Australia and then on our way home, we stop in Tonga for four days. Are you jealous? If you are, don't be because we've had to get a bunch of vaccinations to prevent us from picking up some tropical virus while we're in Tonga. Trust me, we aren't going to have any fun... Okay, we might have some fun, I was just trying to make you feel better.

1 comment:

  1. p.s. My slurpee is really really good. and i also have missed your blogs. :)

    Good for you for running! kooodooossss
    Cora

    ReplyDelete