Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Screening Madness!

I was in charge of Family Home Evening last night and I decided to have everyone make Vic Park t-shirts. It was so crazy! But it was a good night. There were some awesome shirts made. Most people used the Vic Park designs, but some people made their own. One guy made a cookie monster shirt! It was awesome, but alas, I didn't get a picture of it (note to self: start bringing a camera to FHE).

Elder Funk made a Vic Park shirt with a twist. He made the front look like an envelope with his home address in the corner and Victoria Park written in the middle and stamp painted in the other corner. He wanted to decorate the back but didn't have time, so I offered to finish it for him. I'm quite pleased with the result:



I got some glow in the dark paint for my last birthday and haven't had a chance to use it... until today!

Oh and one more thing: My friend made her engagement official!! I don't have to worry about spilling the beans anymore! In case you were wondering, it's Cora. Her boyfriend, Steve just got off his mission last month and now they're getting married! Ack! We're growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment