Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yup, Another List

Yesterday was such a good day!

I'm too lazy too organize my thoughts into paragraph form, so I'm sorry, but you're getting stuck with another list.

Things that made yesterday awesome:

1. I had to get The Kids ready for school in the morning, which meant I got to wake up before nine, hooray! (Yes, I am a morning person)

2. I went for a bike ride. My second one of the month!

3. I went to institute and had an awesome sub. I love learning church things!

4. My newest Threadless shirt arrived in the mail, woot woot!



5. I PASSED MY DRIVERS TEST!!! And I wore my new Threadless shirt for my picture.

6. I hung out with Cassandra last night because I could drive myself there!

Things that made yesterday not-so-awesome:

1. I jammed my pinky. Bad. And it hurts :(



If you divide the good things by the bad things, carry the one and take the square root, you will find that regardless of the jammed pinky, yesterday was pretty freakin' awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment