Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Is Your Pillow Speaking, Remember Me?

I had to laugh at myself this morning/last night when I finished a game of mah jong at 1 AM and thought to myself, now what do I do?

When a thought occurred to me: Why are you on the computer at 1 in the morning??!

It's true. Unless you're finishing a paper that is due for your first class, or there's an online sale that starts at 1 AM your time, or your class registration opens at 1 in the morning (because the U of L is just that awesome) you have no reason to be on the computer after midnight.

"But I'm bored!", you might whine.

"Go to sleep!", I will reply.

"I can't sleep," you pout.

"Read the Old Testament," I encourage, "it works every time."

So next time you're at a loss of something to do at some ridiculous hour of the night, try sleeping! It's great for the neurons...

4 comments:

  1. Hehe. I feel like you're speaking straight to me. Thanks Nani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I'm totally speaking to myself too. Last night I was up til 3 reading some guys blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha any advice for those who stay up later than that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the Old Testament. It works everytime. ;P

    ReplyDelete