Tuesday, February 16, 2010

30 Questions

I was going through my inbox and I found this quiz. They are supposedly questions that no one would ever think of asking.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?: “Raccoon eyes!”

2. What's the last thing you think of before you go to bed? I either think of what I have to do the next day, or I think of trying to go to sleep. But half the time, I'm so wiped that I don't even have a chance to think of anything before I'm out.

3. What's a word that rhymes with door?: Bore.

4. Favorite planet?: Venus. Or Pluto if you still count it as a planet (cause I do).

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your phone?: That depends on what you mean because my phone numbers them weirdly. The 4th last missed call is from my mom. The missed call that is numbered as 4 was from Cora.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?: I don't really have one because it's usually set on vibrate...

7. What shirt are you wearing?: My EFY shirt from 2008. "Steady and Strong"

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?: Barefeet, but my default is usually converse all stars. The classic chuck taylor high tops.

10. Bright or Dark Room?: Bright, but only if it's natural lighting... Bloody florescents...

11. What were you doing at midnight last night? I may have been playing tetris... Don't judge me!

12. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?: It was from Karen telling me that she ran into a mutual friend of ours at Fairmont.

13.Where is your letter box?: my what?

14. What's a word that you say a lot?: "Lame fries" "Coolio" "What the duce??" "Son of a-!" "Dude" "Listen (HofJ)" "H'okay"

15.Who told you he/she loved you last?: Probably one of my parents. Most likely my dad.

16. Last furry thing you touched?: Bindi!

17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?: Does Sophie Kinsella count? I just finished reading Remember Me? in two afternoons and I've been craving more...

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I think I might have one of those disposable cameras that I still need to devlop from ages ago.

19. Favorite age you have been so far? I'm 19 now, but I think I liked being 18 better. There were a lot of changes that year.

20. Your worst enemy? The fat cat that belongs to the kids I babysit.

21. What is your current desktop picture? I just posted it in my last entry.

22.what was the last thing you said to someone? To my dad: "You need to check on the girls before you go to bed. Goodnight."

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly: Probably flying because that's something money can't buy.

24. Do you like someone? Surprisingly not. I'm friends with so many guys right now, but I'm not into anyone! Although tonight at FHE I kind of took notice of someone... We'll see what happens.

25. last song you listened to? Ramblin' (Wo)Man - Cat Power

26. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?: Heck yes!! It's my daddy!

27. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be?: John. He's been asking for it ever since he found out how ticklish I am...

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?: My right foot. And a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment