Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Future's Going Down the Crapper

The past three days have been pretty good. On Monday I improved my chess skills and got some FHE planning done with my Superpa and the other Mas and Pas. On Tuesday I met a boy after institute and hung out with my dad for the afternoon. Today I went driving with my grampa and he said that I drive well, hooray!

Yesterday my cousin was showing me a notebook she bought from the Calgary Zoo and it was so cool! The coolest thing about this notebook is that it was made out of elephant dung. Kinda gross if you think too hard about it, but I found it so fascinating. I was definitly nerding out. Wouldn't it be funny if I ditched my dreams of becoming a pharmacist to go study poop? That'd be an interesting conversation.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a scatologist*."

"That sounds interesting, what is that?"

"I study poop."

" . . . Oh that's - nice."

"Actually, it kind of stinks" (snicker, snicker)

It would also be a great way off putting off a guy that I'm not interested in... I'll be saving that for someone - special.


* Scatology is the study of feces. A scatologist is a person who studies feces. And feces is a fancy name for poop.

2 comments:

  1. WAAA? met a BOY?!?! you better tell me about this!
    -Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Leinani Funa scatologist? Hmmm not sure if I like it but I'll support your decision.

    ReplyDelete