Sunday, February 21, 2010

Let's Pull it Together Boys

ARGHGHGRGGHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! D=

Canada lost the hockey game against the Americans. It's okay though. We can still get gold. This is just a minor setback. I watched the first half of the game, then had to leave to go to a fireside. I'm pretty sure that's why we lost. I wasn't watching!

McFLY kept me well updated on the game and when the Americans scored their fourth goal on us, it was hard not to cry out in frustration. The final score was 5-3 . . . And I was having such a good night too. And! To top it off, they didn't have refreshments after the fireside. How was I going to be comforted from the hockey game? Maybe I should have cried onto a boy's shoulder.

Geeze Louise. I did, however, get one good thing out of tonight: I learned a new phrase. "Suck a duck". Thank you Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment