Thursday, January 7, 2010

We Need More Werewolf!

I went out to the movies last night and saw New Moon. Now, those of you that know me well enough know that I am in no way, shape or form a Twilight fan. But I've seen the movies, and let me tell you, based on what I've seen, I have no desire to read the books.

I would have to give the movie a mixed review: one thumb up for all the shirtless werewolf scenes, a thumb sideways for the vampire scenes and a huge thumb down for the shirtless Edward scene *shudder*.

Bella would have to have the worst taste of any girl I've ever seen. Honestly, how could you choose Edward over Jacob?? The entire vampire crew is just so white and scrawny, whereas the werewolves are brown and ripped.
Look at these guys! I don't think I saw any of them with a shirt on. They must have had a low budget for wardrobe...

Poor vampires:


Not a very happy looking bunch, are they? Although, I must say, after seeing New Moon, Alice grew on me. She seems to be the friendliest out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment