Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'll Get It One Day

Arg! I gossipped again! D= This time it was to my rugby mate, Jazz. She was in Texas for the last semester, so of course I had to fill her in on all the juice. I promise, one of these days I will not gossip. I think I just have to wait until all of my friends go back to their respective places of study and then it'll happen. Or I could become a hermit for a day and stay away from any social networking site that keeps me up-to-date and informed on the lives of those around me. *cough* facebook! *cough*

Other than the gossiping, my resolutions are going well. Except I still haven't started on my license... You should have seen the roads today! We got a pretty good dump of snow and there wasn't a snow plow in sight! All they did was sprinkle sand on the roads, which did nothing except get the road dirty. Cars were slipping and sliding everywhere! And the drivers around here are so bad that they don't make things any better. Can you blame me for not wanting to be one yet?

Alright, so I promise once this snow lets up and the roads get a little nicer, I will go out for a drive to get some practice in and let you anxious folks know how I do. But if I die in a blazing car wreck, don't expect a blog the next day. Unless they have wifi in heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment