Friday, January 29, 2010

Good News!

It's officially unofficial: I am going to be the Maid of Honour for my best friend's wedding! It's unofficial because they haven't officially announced that they are getting married, so we're keeping everything on the down low.

I was a Maid of Honour for my cousin's wedding in 2008, but the only MoH duty I really had was to carry her train. She was in Utah and I was in Canada for most of the planning, so I couldn't really do much anyway. This wedding will be totally different. I have to give a toast! Gak! And I also have to plan a bridal shower and a bachelorette party too. I think google will become my new best friend because I have no idea what I'm doing!

In order to prepare for my role as the MoH, I am going to watch the Wedding Planner and 27 Dresses and maayybe Bride Wars. Then I'll watch marathons of Say Yes to the Dress as well. We've also vowed that we aren't going to eat McDonald's until after the wedding in July. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment