Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's Another While It's Still in My System

H'okay, so at the moment, I am totally HOOKED on this whole blogging thing!

Like, all day as I was going about my business, I kept thinking about stuff I could put in my blog. I even thought about doing stuff just so I could talk about it later in my blog. And then I figured it might be too soon to blog - I mean, I just wrote one yesterday. Is there a certain amount of time you're supposed to wait between blogs? We wouldn't want to overwhelm my followers with too much awesomeness, right? *snicker* How do I know if I have proper blogging etiqutte? Or is there such a thing?? I have a lot to learn.

But anyway! As with most New Year resolutions, the novelty of blogging will probably wear off and it will become more of a chore than a hobby, so I may as well blog to my heart's desire while it is still - desiring.

It's still so far, so good with my resolutions! I'm obviously doing well with my journal-ing. My work-out resolution has officially started. I worked out today! - sort of. Okay, I ran up and down the stairs in my house and did some pushups and other things that made me sweat and grunt. I never feel like I get much done when I do it at home, probably because I don't. I just had the house to myself this morning, so I took advantage of the rare opportunity. Working out in front of judgemental university students always made me self conscious; but I would much rather do that than work out in front of my brothers. They are mean! And much fitter than I am, so they are always bugging me about my - ahem - lack of muscle, shall we say? But let's hope my work-out resolution changes that.

I'm also one step closer to finding a job. I started working on my resume today. You know, I've never had to go on a real job hunt before. I must be growing up (scary!). My first job was at a bookstore owned by my uncle. I didn't really ask for it, he just gave it to me. I work there every Christmas and sometimes on the weekends when they can't find anyone else. I even worked there everyday for a whole summer. The last job I had was a nannying job and I got that because my friend, Cassandra, worked for the guy the year before, so she passed it off to me. I'm thinking of passing the torch on to someone else this year, but I have to figure out who...

I gossipped today :( Don't judge me! It's really hard to stop! My good friend, Mcfly, has returned and so I had to fill her in on all that happened while she was gone. A lot can happen in 2 weeks for a singles ward. Like the new relationship that has blossomed between two of our friends. They think it's a secret, but it's not. I'm pretty sure you'd have to be blind, stupid or both to miss it. They hold hands for goodness sake! We were all waiting for it anyway. If it's any consolation, I didn't gossip nearly as much as I did yesterday... I think.

The only resolution that still hasn't been touched now is my license resolution. Driving during the winter in Canada sucks! Especially when there's as crappy a snow-removal system as there is here in L-town. That is my excuse for not driving lately and I'm sticking to it!

Oh! I'd also like to give a quick shout-out to the 2 followers I've acquired since yesterday. Holla! Thanks for the support :)

Also a quick little Holla! to those that have read that aren't on my list of followers. Thanks to you as well. I loved it when someone brought up my blog to me tonight at FHE. Yay!

Hooray for blogging and hooray for YOU. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment