Monday, May 24, 2010

Awesome on Multiple Levels

I think I just had the amazingest weekend of my life. KTJ has had some major hate-on-boy issues this week and so me, McFLY and PS ended up at her house almost all weekend. Remember PS? I introduced him to you back in March.

If you can remember back to the time when me and PS had our little chat about Plausible (or if you've just read the blog) and you're wondering how things with Plausible have panned out, don't get too excited. Nothing happened. I think it's partly my fault because I just sort of let things die down between us. I texted him to hang out when I got home and he said he'd check his schedule and now, two weeks later I still haven't heard from him. Oh well, life moves on.

PS and I got pretty tight this weekend, but I learned my lesson with Plausible and so rather than keep quiet and make assumptions, I asked PS what exactly was going on between us. We're just friends. We have to be because he goes on his mission in less than three months. And I am fine with it; he's too short for me anyway.

My favorite part of this weekend was the new friendships made and the old ones grown closer. I got to see KTJ and McFLY go from being just two cool girls-who-happen-to-know-each-other to being really good friends. And I like to think that I helped make it happen!

Even though it has caused KTJ a lot of grief and unhappiness, I am so glad that she and the Stupid Boy have stopped hanging out. Otherwise, a weekend like this would not have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment