Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy First of May!

Since I've been home, I have been working a lot on a video with photos and videos from our vacation. I've just put the final touches on it and am in the process of putting it on dvd to show the family. After that I want to upload to youtube and then embed the video onto my blog for all of you to see. Except, I can't quite figure out how to embed videos here.

So if anyone knows how do this, some advice or instruction would be greatly appreciated!

I kind of feel bad for not saying anything interesting in this entry, so I will leave you with something nice to look at:This is Jarryd Hayne: fullback for the Parramatta Eels and one of the best footballers in the NRL.

He is also best friends with my cousin's husband and he got us tickets to see one of his games while we were there. We also got to meet him after the game. He and I are pretty much besties now.

1 comment: