Sunday, May 2, 2010

Never Saw That One Coming

I have been having a lot of deja vus lately and I'm beginning to wonder if it means anything.

Am I going to die soon?? D=

Am I going to win the lottery? =D

Is my future husband going to make himself known?? =D (and is he Jarryd Hanye??)

I don't know what to think. But speaking of future husbands, or the possibility of having one...

Something weird/kinda cool happpened to me after church today. I was chatting with my buddy, John, when all of a sudden another friend of mine comes right up behind me and says, "Hey Nani, are you dating anyone?"

I looked at him funny and because I know he's already involved with someone else I said, "No. Why? Are you interested?"

He just laughed and told me he wasn't and walked off. Meanwhile, I was left standing there wondering who the heck wanted to find out about my relationship status. No one's shown any interest in me before (and if they have, I've already shot them down) and there haven't been any move-ins to the ward that I'm aware of. The only conclusion that I could make is that my new tan has brought me some new attention. I mean, it is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Maybe I should leave the ward for a month more often...


PS - I just tried to upload my vacation video onto youtube and it was cancelled because it was too long! That's a piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment