Saturday, May 29, 2010

And I Just Can't Hide It

I have such exciting news that I've broken one of my own blogging rules just so I could tell you about it. I hate blogging before bed, but that is exactly what I'm doing.

Today was totally awesome. I went down to Great Falls to go shopping and we even hit up my favorite store of all time: ROSS. If you haven't been there, you haven't lived. Anyway, we got back into Lethbridge around 5:00 and we got to hangout with B&C who were visiting for the night. This was when I found out the very exciting news. . . B&C ARE ENGAGED!!!

I am so incredibly happy for them and I think it is so cool that I was there when they became really close friends. I was there when they started dating (I even blogged about them when they started dating). And now I can say I was there when they broke the news to their first group of friends. Everyone that was there was so happy and excited for them that I think it is certainly a sign that their enagagement is a good one.

B&C have vowed that they will still hang out with the gang once they are married. And I think they will make good on their promise because they never completely fell off the map when they started dating. They're even going to be going to be in my family ward once they're married! And I think that is so cool.

2 comments:

  1. Really? They're gonna be in our family ward? I think that's weird haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. B's pretty stoked because it means that he gets to play church ball for us now and that means he'll finally get to win.

    ReplyDelete