Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Lame

Sometimes it baffles me that I have any friends because I am such a dork.

Last night I dug up my journal from when I was 15 and I must say I am slightly embarrassed for myself back then. All I ever talked about was boys! And I didn't even hang out with any, I just admired from afar. Was I a creeper? Heck yes I was.

I had a crush on my seminary teacher's son back in grade 10, and looking back on the entries I wrote about him, I'm pretty sure he didn't even know I existed - or care for that matter. Yet, I knew almost everything about him, even where he lived. Like I said, I was such a creep! (the key word being was, I have changed since then)

Nowadays, I have lots of guy friends that I actually hang out with and don't fall in love with them because they have nice hair or something lame like that. I would defeinitely say that I have learned to control my emotions. And the novelty of boys has totally worn off.

But on Sunday, I got a hug from the love of my life. I actually think that we might, like, totally get married someday because we are obviously soul mates. I mean, a boy doesn't hug you unless he loves you, right? Right?? o.O

2 comments:

  1. love of your life????? a hug on sunday??? whooo? who who who??

    haha. seminary teachers son..... hahaha.
    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who and all I can do is smile and shake my head. And your friends love your dorkiness. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete