Saturday, May 15, 2010

That Little Man with the Fro and Short-Shorts Stole My Moves!

Last night I went to a birfday party and I had lots of fun. Not that I'm bragging or anything... But I bet you didn't dance to a Richard Simmons workout video last night, did you?

I did. And surprisingly, I enjoyed myself. The birfday boy had used his birfday powers to make everyone participate, so I was not alone. At first I thought it was totally lame and prayed that no one was videoing me. But then I noticed that some of the dance moves we were doing are the same ones that I do. Birfday boy's mom even complimented me on my dance skillz - which I'm not so sure I should be proud of anymore...

But when you think about it, I'd never watched a Richard Simmons video until last night, so how could I have stolen lil Richie's dance moves? Therefore, the only conclusion that can be made is that he stole them from me! Furthermore, since he stole my moves and made tons of money off of them, I should get a cut of his profits.

Does anyone know a really good lawyer that I can borrow?

1 comment:

  1. haha I wish I could have stayed for it. And I have some cousins that are really good lawyers! :P

    ReplyDelete