Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Vomit

I am so incredibly ineloquent it's ridiculous. I am so ineloquent it's like- like- gah! You know what I mean.

Feelings? I have them, but I suck at expressing them.

Today is our 6 month anniversary. I have a thing for celebrating halfway marks (like half birthdays - awesome!), so this is a big deal to me. I want to say all these cute things about us, but it's all getting so jumbled up in my brain it can't even come out right when I type it. This is why I'm a hand talker, folks. And sound effects? I thrive with those.

Anyway, just know that the past 6 months (or 3 if you count the amount of time he's actually been home) have been absolutely wonderful. Johnny treats me so well and I have love, love, loved the time we've had together. There have been times when I can't wait for us to have kids, or I can't wait for us to have our own house. But if I spend my time looking forward to what's going to happen, I'll miss out on the good times we're having now.

Who needs Valentine's Day when you've got a 6 month anniversary? (V-day was awesome by the way, I'll blog about it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment