Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm cute... Cause I'm Batman!


Does this not just melt your heart? When I saw this I immediately thought of mine husband because he loves batman. And I think he has a thing for pugs... I'm not sure. But I just had to share. If you wanna see more adorableness you should check out this website.

On a side note...

I don't know if you know this but it's February. And I live in Canada. Canada is generally pretty frozen in February, but today I went for a bike ride wearing a t-shirt and capris! It is gorgeous outside!

3 comments:

  1. I hate pugs i wish all of them would die, but only cause the weeze and snore and snort and make a plethera of other random and exceedingly anoying noises.

    -Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. but that picture was pretty cute.

    -Jonny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? The batman mask cancels out all the annoying qualities of pugs.

      Delete