Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's a Leap Year!

It's not very often that February 29th happens so I figured I should get a post up to commemorate the occasion. Except... I don't really know what to write about... So I'll tell you a joke.

What do you call a bear with no teeth? (answer at the end of this post, I just thought of something to say)

You know what I'm really excited about??

Johnny and I want to take a trip at the end of my semester and we want to go down to Utah to pay a visit to my sister from another mister, Selina. We just need to get our passport applications in and we should be good to go.

Selina suggested we go down to Zion National Park for a day or two to do some hiking because her boy-toy has a cabin down there. I went to Zion with my family a few years ago and it was so awesome, I just know Johnny will love it.

Here are some photos of what I'm looking forward to!




Isn't it gorgeous?? I am so excited! And now for the answer to my joke, what do you call a bear with no teeth?


A gummy bear. 


2 comments:

  1. I love that joke

    -Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a leap year post ;)
    I thoroughly enjoyed your joke as well. Now I want gummy bears...

    ReplyDelete