Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Final Countdown

Hey friends!

After my 10 day challenge it seems like it's been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I blogged anything. But really it's only been a week, calm down, I didn't forget about you.

This week has been pretty good though. Joe and I got ourselves moved back into my parents' house on Monday and on Tuesday we took time to enjoy my final day of summer because my classes started on Wednesday! After spending the summer working in the GP clinic, I've come back to school with a whole new attitude. I've been making so many connections already with things I learned in GP and I can see how useful they'll be for me in the future. There was one class I dropped though and I am so glad I did!

Joe went back to work yesterday and while it sucked to say goodbye, I took comfort in the fact that we'll only be doing this for one more semester and then I'll be moving back up to GP with him. One semester, four months, 13 weeks, 91 days, a butt-load of hours, a crap-ton of seconds. It's been a long time coming, but I'll be getting out of University soon and on to what they call "real life".

Bring it on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment