Friday, September 13, 2013

Love cake! Baby, love cake!

Here's a snippet of the text conversation that's gone down between me and Joe today:

J: Good morning to you as well my love cake.

L: Mmm, love cake. I bet that would taste good. 

J: Making love and eating cake?

L: Is that what love cake means? I imagined it as a specific kind of cake. Like a rich, velvety, chocolately, raspberryish kind of cake.

J: Oh well I was just being obnoxious. 

L: I know, but now I want love cake! 

J: Well which one?

L: The cake. I am now craving something I've never even tasted.

So, like any hormonal woman with a craving would do, I searched up my imagined love cake on google to see what I would find. And low and behold I found this!

Italian Love Cake Recipe
See?? A rich chocolatey cake. With raspberries too!

A recipe was included with the picture, so I am going to have to try it out for myself and if I love it, I'll share it! 

Aaand just because this song is stuck in my head now: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez...hope this love cake is DELISH ;)

    Joe's idea just sounds messy... X)

    ReplyDelete