Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Inspiring!

My gramma is an awesome lady. Okay, I have two grammas and they are both awesome. My brown gramma is 88 years old and still spunky and it’s cool to see how my brown side absolutely loves and respects the heck out of that woman.

My white gramma is the gramma I’ve grown up living not too far from my entire life, so it’s fair to say she has had a considerably greater influence on my life. Gramma Joan is awesome. What inspires me most about her is her ability to love everyone and to be a friend to all. She is really great at reaching out to others who may not be part of the “in-crowd”. Whenever I talk to someone new at church or make a new friend, I try to channel my “Inner Joan” when I am first reaching out. She is seriously the sweetest lady that I don't think it's possible for anyone to dislike her. I hope I turn out like she has as I grow older.

Sorry this is a short one! I'm still trying to catch up from the days I lost moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment