Thursday, August 29, 2013

3 haikus from me to you


Baby teacup pig
So curious to the world
I'munna eat choo 


Sunny summer days
Happy, care free, warm and bright
soon to fade away


Writing a haiku
has been harder than I thought
Frustratingly so 

Ha! But seriously that was hard. I remember being so good at haikus when I was in grade 5 so I thought I'd whip up this post in 15 minutes. But nope. Nearly took me an hour, dangit. 

Oh well I hope you enjoyed. Although it took forever, it was fun to do. Stay tuned tomorrow when I take on day 6 of my super-awesome, totally creative 10 day challenge! What has been your favourite day so far? I really enjoyed today's challenge so mine has been day 5. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man x)
    That pig is so cute!

    Ps...I'm sad I don't get to read your rant post. It was gone too quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe I'll send it to you. It was really just a post for me to get my feelings out there.

      Delete