Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What You've Been Waiting For

Tuesday, April 6, 11:16pm

I can finally upload some pictures! You have no idea how excited I am to share these with you. I'm sleeping over at my cousin's house tonight and she has a usb port with working internet - hallelujah!

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Day 1 - March 31: traveling


My sister and I at the Vancouver airport


My mom at the Vancouver airport. They had some awesome totem poles.

Day 2 - April 2: Let's meet the family (we skip a day because we lost one while we were in the air for 17 hours)


Keanu with our cousins, Junior and Misi (AKA: the Loonie and the Toonie).


A game of touch rugby at the beach.


Me, mom and Maile.

Day 3 - April 3: Shopping and Sightseeing


Dad and the boys at swap meet. Can you spot them?


All of us at One Tree Hill.

Day 4 - April 4: I Love to See the Temple


Inside the visitor's center

Day 5 - April 5: Last Day in Aukland


Some funky seed pods.


At the bakery. The Kiwis have as many bakeries as we do Tim Horton's.

And that is all I have for now. I didn't get a chance to upload my photos from today, so those will come later. Ta for now.

PS - Maile broke her arm! She was climbing the tree at my uncle's house on Monday and she fell. She's alright though. She was released from the hospital this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun!!! tell Maile that i hope her arm feels better - poor chicken - dosn't suprize me tho! lol.


    Hummm... i should go to timmies after work today :)
    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm glad Maile is ok though. Give her a hug for me. And I'm so stoked for those other pics. These blogs of yours are quickly becoming a highlight in my week.

    ReplyDelete