Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Even The Best Things Come To An End

Well folks, I made it safely home and boy am I pooped! And jet lagged.

Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the awesome experiences I had on this trip of a lifetime. We got to meet and bond with our awesome cousins on the other side of the family tree. Tonga was so much fun! It was totally laid back and relaxed. Our cousins gave us whatever they could to make our stay more enjoyable. They apologized that it wasn't much; but honestly, they didn't need to do much to make us happy. I am so glad that we got to know them and see the place my dad has told us so much about. It was where he grew up!

I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet as we got home late in the night, but when I do, you will be in for a treat.

If any family is reading, thank you so much for all you did for us! We will never forget you and we are so grateful for everything. Malo aupito! Ofa lahi atu!

No comments:

Post a Comment