Friday, April 16, 2010

Late Night for Me, Early Morning for You

Friday, April 16, 11:28pm

I didn't think I'd be able to give you guys some more pictures so soon, but it seems that I have luck on my side. We're staying in a hotel in Brisbane tonight and my cousin Mele has lent me her mini-laptop for the night. It's so cute I want it, but I can't tell her that or else she might give it to me - seriously. In Tonga, everyone is so generous; they are always willing to help their fellow man and it is awesome. But sometimes it can get out of hand. They will literally give you the shirt off their back if you say that you like it. But anyway, let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Day 13 - April 13: Shopping!

Waiting for our train after hitting the shops

Day 14 - April 14: Bondi

Kalo and I explored a part of the beach that I've never been to before. Check out the sweet mural action. They have awesome murals all over Australia and I am so jealous!

Day 15 - April 15: Hit the Road

Not much happened because we spent most of it driving. I also felt like crap because I'd eaten so much the night before so I didn't take many photos. Here's the hotel we stayed in that night.

Day 16 - April 16: More Driving

We arrived in Brisbane safe and sound after a long day of driving. It takes 12 hours to drive there from Sydney. We made a few pit stops along the way and here is a funny van we found when we went to Sandy Beach. Classy, eh?

So the plan for tomorrow is to go to Australia Zoo. That's the one that Steve Irwin made. Or worked in. I'm too lazy to get my facts straight right now. Either way, I'm super stoked. We're such huge fans of the Crocodile Hunter that we even named our dog, Bindi, after his daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics Nani looks like your having fun. I really love the name of the hotel you stayed at and have fun at the zoo. Looking forward to the pics

    ReplyDelete