Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today is Thursday

I just spent an hour watching Ellen clips on Youtube and it's only 10 in the morning. Go me!

As I began writing this post I had a sort-of-but-not-really deja vu moment where I remembered writing another post on a certain topic, but I'm not really sure if I actually wrote it, so I'll have to check that out after this...

I don't have to work today. What shall I do with all my time? I'll be getting off the computer as soon as I'm done, I promise.

Have you ever been talking awkwardly with someone at some sort of social gathering and then you come to the end of what you were talking about and then you just stand there awkwardly with them for a few seconds then say, "Oh hey what's that over there?" and walk away? No? Oh good, me neither.

Are there any SYTYCD fans reading my blog?? Because I just watched this week's performances last night and I need to share my love of the show with someone! I loved the crap out of the Top 20 routine and then the Travis Wall routine with the blindfolds was awesome and I loved the nitty gritty swamp jazz routine by Sonya.

When did we start making acronyms for our favourite TV shows? I know of a few more like HIMYM, ANTM, and SYTTD... Is it just so you know who the true fans are? Like, if you are a true fan of the show, you can recognize it by its acronym? What if it's a show that has one word for the name? How do you tell the true fans then?

Joe and I had to create cooking times with our housemates because it's too hard for them to get into the kitchen when we make dinner. They say dinner is a huge production for us. I think that's just another way of saying we're inefficient cooks...

Speaking of Joe and I -- Our anniversary is coming up and he'll actually be off work for it! I'm starting to get excited about it already, but I have no idea what we're going to do or who should be in charge of planning what to do. If I don't get on this we may just end up sitting around, staring at each other and then one of us will awkwardly say, "Oh hey what's that over there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment