Monday, November 5, 2012

Feel the Love

I promised I'd write about something happier, so that's what I'm going to do dang it!

Today I thought I'd write about 5 things I love right now and 1 thing I not so love, because let's face it, this is real life and not a Disney fairy tale.

Thing I love #1: multigrain toast with jam. It's so yummy! I'm eating it as I type.

Thing I love #dos (that's two for you non-spanish speakers): My momma. She loves me enough to let me stay with the family for the weekend to try and give my brain the rest it needs.

Thing I love #three (3): having silly text arguments with Johnny. They're about nothing, but for some reason neither of us wants to let the other have the last word. And then suddenly, they magically stop because one of us finally got too lazy to respond, therefore the other person wins!

Thing I love #3+1: My dog, Bindi. Now that I've been moved out of the house for a while, she misses me enough to follow me around when I'm home. This weekend we've been besties :)

Thing I love #5: A good night's sleep. Something I had all weekend. Awesome!

Thing I not so love: Wednesday assignments. There are so many of them! :(

What are some things you love today?

Bindi+Nani = Best friends!

1 comment: