Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's about time!

Johnny and I just did a video chat for the first time tonight and OH MY GOSH WHAT WERE WE WAITING FOR????

We've been doing a semi-long distance relationship for almost 2 years now and we never got around to trying video chat. Honestly I can't remember what our justification was. I think I just might be too stubborn for my own good when it comes to keeping things old school.

What we used to do was just text each other all day and then have anywhere between a 15 minute to 3 hour phone call at the end of the day before we go to bed. Luckily we get free minutes for calls between our phones so it wasn't hurting the phone bill at all.

But now this has opened up a whole new world for us! One in which for me, it makes it 5 times harder to say goodbye at the end of the call. Tonight I tried talking Johnny into sleeping with our laptops open all night but he didn't go for it. I'll try again tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I like video chat sometimes....but not all times.
    Sometimes it`s just too difficult because you know you won`t be seeing him for 2 weeks, so this is just a tease! And it is harder to say good bye for sure.

    ReplyDelete