Sunday, October 28, 2012

Everything's fine, I promise

Oh wow, it's been forever since I've written anything. I guess maybe it's about time to give you an update on my life so you know that everything's okay. You know, in case my last post gave you a scare. 

So everything is pretty much back to normal for the most part:

- Except I'm still getting over my concussion. Laaaaaame. 

- And we only have one car now. But that's okay! We were looking for one for a while, but have come to the decision to make do with the car we still have. Which means that Johnny will take my car (even though he hates it) to work when he finally goes back and I will take the bus or borrow the truck from my parents. And that's fine with me

-We've started getting regular massages and adjustments from the chiropractor. Which is niiiiiiiiice. Especially because our insurance covers it. 

- Johnny hasn't been to work in almost a month! It's been great having him around, but now I don't know what I'll do when he has to work again because I've gotten used to having him at home. What?? I'm going to have to cook for myself now? Have I ever done that???

- My staples came out 2 weeks ago this Monday and I am pleased to say that my head can hold itself together again. 

- Oh, and I can never sleep on a road trip again. Whether I'm driving or not. And that sucks. 

Aaaaaand, that's about it when it comes to everything related to the accident. I plan to get another post up soon about a more fun topic, but we'll see how that goes depending on my motivation this week. 

1 comment: