Monday, March 26, 2012

Missing Narm

I don't think everyone knows this, but I am an avid White Collar Redneck blog reader. It's written by a guy named Narm and he is a funny, clever writer. He is your typical man-guy, guy-man (what am i quoting!!) who loves to write tongue-in-cheek type stuff.

Anyway, the reason I bring up him and his blog is because I can't find it! Anywhere! I type in whitecollarredneck.com and all I find is some stupid Go Daddy site. What the deuce! I don't even know where to go to complain about this type of thing. You guys can't even go to the site to see how awesome his blog is. Is there an internet commissioner or something? Some sort of dude who sits there and keeps track of allllllll the websites on the entire internet? 

If there were someone like this, I'd shoot him an email and be like, "Dude, where'd the 'Neck go?"

Then he'd be like, "Oh sorry about that, we've moved him to another site, here's the link."

Then I'd say, "Why thank you my good man, you have yourself a nice day." That'd be awkward if it was a woman... 

And that would be the end of it. But no! As far as I know there is no internet commissioner! If any of you know of one, you'd let me know, right? So how am I supposed to find out what happened?? 

Maybe I'll just ask google. That's pretty much the king of internet, right?

1 comment:

  1. that sounds quite tragic :'(

    (And She's the Man...of course!)

    ReplyDelete