Friday, January 20, 2012

Unforgettable

K, funny story.

You remember how Johnny proposed? We hurled ourselves off a plane and he proposed when I got to the bottom. Cute story, huh? Something you'd never forget, right? Especially if it happened to you, right?

That's what you'd think!

The other day in my Biomechanics class we were talking about the forces acting on a person as they're falling through the sky, so my professor asked if anyone's been skydiving. Two guys raised their hands. And I just sat there.

I just sat there!

It took me almost a full minute or two before I realized, hey wait a minute! I've been skydiving! You'd think that the magical moment where you start a whole new exciting chapter in your life would really stick with you, but nope!

I guess I lead such an exciting life that jumping out a plane is really no big deal for me.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah! I would do that too... sometimes I takes me a moment (hour) to register/compute some things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nani, you r funny, but I can TOTALLY see myself in that position....you know me...

    ReplyDelete