Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sorry to disappoint

You thought I was gone forever, didn't you? Ha! You can't get rid of me that easily.

I don't know if I've explained it in the blog before, but I'll do it again just in case.

At my house, we're too cheap to pay for internet. Or TV. So I live under a rock. But there is hope! I go to school. And school has internet. Allow me illustrate with an equation.

Let n represent me, Nani, s represent school and i represent internet. Since we know that when I go to school I get internet, we can represent the relationship with the equation n + s = i. The equation can also be manipulated as follows to represent the my relationship with the internet when there is no school: n - s = -i. In other words, when I am not at school I get no internet.

Let b represent my blogging activity. Since my blogging activity is directly correlated to internet access, we can therefore assume that school is needed in order for blogging to exist. Over the Christmas holidays I wasn't required to go to school, so I didn't. There fore my holiday situation went as follows: n - s = -i. Since i = b, we can assume the equality holds true for the inverse; therefore, -i = -b. Now to substitute i for b, we get: n - s = -b.


In a nutshell:

I wasn't at school, so I didn't blog.

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVED my high school calculus class?

Oh and Happy New Year, everyone. Do you think this will really be the year the world ends? Personally, I doubt it. There will be a holiday blog up later.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You're ridiculous! I missed you...and your comments on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete