Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In Living Colour

Anyone that knows me knows that I love colour.

Not because I'm coloured myself, but because - well - I don't know why I like colour, I'm just drawn to it. That's like asking a crow why they like shiny objects - they just do.

When I grow up and own a house, I want to paint the fence a hundred different colours. It'll probably look ridiculously tacky, but it will bring great joy unto my soul.


I would also love to spend some time in Newfoundland because you know what they have there? Colour. And lots of it. Their houses look so fantastic that I could totally see me painting my house a bright sunshiney yellow to go along with my multicoloured fence. Would it be clashy? Probably, but I'd love it.


Today as I was driving home from school and I saw a big ol delivery van drive right in front of me, and I loved its rims! They were painted a bright blue to go along with the blue colours in its logo and they brought me a little joy inside.
And now with springtime well on its way, I am so excited to be getting a little more colour outside rather than white.

No comments:

Post a Comment