Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Fool's Day!

Today is April 1st. Do you know what is significant about today? I'll tell you:

1. It's April Fool's. So if anyone tells you a piece of life-changing news, don't believe them for a second. Unless they still claim that piece of life-changing news to be true tomorrow.

2. It's my half birthday! For reals. I am officially twenty and a half years old today. Tomorrow I can say that I'm almost 21 - not that I'd want to... (If today is my half birthday, when is my whole birthday??)

and 3. Do you know what I was doing at this time last year? I was in New Zealand. Le sigh. A year ago today my family and I embarked on one of the best family vacations ever. And now it's all over. Boo :(

And that's all I feel like sharing for today. But I would like to give a shout-out to my friend, Annika (if she's reading), because it's her whole birthday today! It's thanks to her that I know when my half-birthday is. So Happy Birthday Annika, hope you have a great day today.

PS - apparently Prince William and Kate Middleton have called off the wedding. Kate said that the stress of planning a royal wedding was just too much for her and she can't handle being in the public eye anymore. True story. I heard it on the radio this morning.

2 comments:

  1. October 1st ;)

    And as for the PS... isn't that an April Fools joke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, definitely. I figured I should throw it in there.

    ReplyDelete