Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Little Taste of my Sunday

Happy Sunday, everyone! This is the first post I've made completely on my new phone, the Samsung Galaxy Ace. I am sloooowly catching up with the times, haha.

So what have you lovelies got planned for your Sunday? I will be going to church this afternoon and I am excited to teach the 6&7 year old primary class. I'm only a sub, so I usually get to teach a different class every week. This will be my first time teaching these kids, so I'm excited. We're learning about the Word of Wisdom and I've got everything prepared.



I got in touch with my crafty side and drew and cutout little pictures of good and bad things for our bodies for the children to sort out. Can you sort them out? And then the little happy faces are pins to remind the children that their bodies will be happy when they put good things into them.

At first I really didn't want to be asked to be a primary teacher, but now I am glad I was. I love teaching the kids. They are so funny, and sweet and smart and loving. Sure, they can also be hyper and crazy and loud, but that keeps things interesting and gives me something to laugh about.

1 comment: