Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mrs. Amazing

I am so on the ball today, it s awesome!

My motivation levels must have been a record high, I still can't believe it. 

All the Stuff I Got Done Today

1. I went to school. That is a big deal cause I nearly slept through it and I had to hand in an essay today, ack! Thank goodness I'm living at home, cause mom saved my butt. 

2. I went grocery shopping. Okay, I only went because mom went. But I went! And I helped! 

3. I organized and cleaned my room. This is the first good chance I've gotten to do it since the move and I am so glad I did it. You can see the floor now and walk around the room in the dark without killing yourself!

4. I worked out. All thanks to Just Dance. Man, it can really make you sweat!

5. I showered. And I'll tell you a secret -- I hadn't showered since Saturday. I know, gross. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who's put off a shower for that long!

6. I studied. Okay, that's a lie. I started to read my textbook but then realized how boooooooring it was so I stopped. 

7. I painted my nails. They are nice and pretty now, so let's see if I can make them last more than a couple days this time. 
My pretty nails! With my PJs as backdrop
And that was my day. I just thought of a couple other things I probably could have done, but hey, today was still great. 

Oh!! I just remembered! I showered Sunday! So not showering on one day isn't so bad, right?

3 comments:

  1. Good job, baby! Good to have you home because I have a real adult to talk to...the boys don't talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nani post :D!

    1. Lazy slug! Your mom shouldn't have to be waking you up! haha
    2. Mmm groceries.
    3. Well done. I do know how you like putting it off ;)
    4. YAY! I haven't tried Just Dance - YET
    5. It happen to the best of us (me)
    6. At least you tried.
    7. Oh man...polish does NOT last on my fingers. Toes all the way! But pretty nonetheless ;)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete