Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm a "writer" now.

Watch out world, we did some creative writing exercises in my Exploring Creativity class tonight.

You know what that means!

Clearly, I'm going to be the next Margaret Atwood. Or Stephanie Meyer. Naw, I can write better than Stephanie Meyer.

Either way, watch out! I'm going to write the next best-selling novel about vampires and teenage girls killing each other in a future dystopian society where the winner ends up being a boy with a lightning scar who can talk to snakes.

And this is why I don't blog late at night...

3 comments:

  1. Ha. Is there going to be a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely. It'll be such a good book that they'll want to split it into two movies.

      Delete
  2. I love it! ;p you should blog MORE at night ;p

    ReplyDelete