Monday, September 19, 2011

puttin' a twist in your stem

Does anyone else play that little game you play when you're twisting the stem off an apple and you say the letters of the alphabet in your head as you twist, and then the letter it breaks off on is the first letter of the guy you'll marry?

I still play this game, but I need to change the rules now. Today I was twisting the stem off my apple and it came off on C and I thought, "I'm gonna marry a guy named Carl. Oh wait..."

Now that I'm married I've changed the game to just trying to land on the same letter of my husband, but it hasn't happened so far so I've decided to change the game again. From now on, when I twist off my stems, it'll be the letter of my first child's name. Which is a long ways down the road from now.

1 comment:

  1. Nani....first of all, CONGRATS on your wedding! I can't believe you're old enough to get married already...makes me feel super old! Second, I'm glad you're a blogger....I LOVE blogging....now we can be bloggin buddies! :)

    Your post made me totally laugh because I use to always do that...and when I got married I swear it never made it to the O's...so I changed it to my kids names, and that didn't work either....haha memories!

    Hope you're doing well out there, and enjoying married life! It's been years and years since I've seen you! Send my love to your parents! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete