Sunday, September 18, 2011

Better Together

Today I am thankful for my rugby ladies.

It's a lonely business to have your husband work out of town for extended periods of time, but it's not so bad when you're with friends and family. I met a lady today who told me her granddaughter just recently got married and her husband is away at work for a month at a time. I'm so grateful Johnny's only gone two weeks at a time. So to everyone working the semi long distance relationships because of work, I feel ya.

I can feel pretty lonesome sometimes when it's just me in my little basement suite, but luckily I have things to keep me busy. Right now, rugby is one of them. I love being with the Pronghorn girls. Honestly, you wouldn't think a bunch of rugby players would be nice people, but these girls are the funniest, sweetest group of girls you'll ever meet -- and I get to be a part of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment