Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to the Swing of Things

Helllloooooo!

Sorry for the abrupt hiatus. Things were pretty crazy once EFY was over with all the wedding business and whatnot and now in my new place we don't have internet! So I've had even less of a chance to blog.

H'okay, I'm just going to give you a quick update on my life and hopefully I'll be able to give you something within a week.

EFY was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls. I am so glad I got the chance to do it before I got married. Speaking of which...

I'm married now! It's weird getting used to the last name mostly because it's such a mouthful. But I'll get the hang of it eventually. The wedding was awesome and the food and people were fantastic. We honeymooned out at Kootenay Lake, BC and it was so awesome. I loved showing Johnny around my favourite places to go at the Kootenay.

School has started up and this semester looks to be a good one. I've got Anatomy, Wall Climbing and Music in Recital. There's also an Intro to Biomechanics class that I just picked up, but we'll see if I keep it. Along with school, there is also rugby. Wahoo! Glorious rugby! I was nervous that I wouldn't make the team again, but I did and now I'm excited to have an even better season than I did last year.

Alright. That's all I have time for now, but I will hopefully be back with something a little more fun for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment