Saturday, November 6, 2010

Greetings from Ontario!

You know what's annoying? Just recently I had a totally clever topic to talk about in my next entry, but I didn't write it right away and now I've forgotten it. I know, I'm sorry. I'm a terrible bloggist. Blogger. Whatever.

But anyways, I'm in Ontario! I'm here with the rugby team and we're here for Nationals. We've played two games so far and play our final game tomorrow morning. I wish I could say we'll be playing in the final for the gold, but we just lost our game this morning, so instead we're fighting for bronze tomorrow. No big deal though. We've done a great job. We've been completely undefeated up until this point and tomorrow's game shows promise.

Anyway, enough about rugby - it's all I've been talking about for the past 2 months - here's a photo from our daytrip to Writing-On-Stone. We had great weather and tons of fun climbing around in the hoo doos. If you ever find yourself in Southern Alberta, go check it out. It's tons of fun for everyone. (And getting into the park is freeeee!)

PS - guess who got 90% on her psychology test, this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment