Saturday, October 30, 2010

Today is going to be a good day for many reasons.

1. It's Saturday! And I'm home for once!

2. I get to study for my psychology test. Seriously, I'm excited to do that. The class is so interesting that I actually enjoy reading the textbook. Would you have ever heard me say something like that if I was still a biochem major? Heck no!

3. I'm going to Writing-On-Stone. Me, Johnny and a couple other guys are making a day trip to one of the coolest places in Southern Alberta (and guess who's bringing her psych book to study on the trip). Pictures to follow, I promise.

It's going to be an adventure and a half.

PS - We won the Canada West Championship last weekend! That means we'll be going off to Nationals in Peterborough Ontario next week, woot woot!

Ooh, quick story:

So back in high school I played rugby (obviously). But my high school team wasn't very good. We didn't win too often. Although there was one year where we won a tournament in Vulcan and got a trophy and everything. So when we won last weekend, we got a trophy and a banner and medals! I was so excited to get a medal because I'd never gotten one with my high school team. However, I was at the back of the line and so by the time they got to me, they'd run out of medals! I couldn't believe it. I guess I'll have to wait til next year (or Nationals, knock on wood) to get a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment