Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life is Goooood

Guysguysguysguysguys, guess what!!

I like somebody. And he likes me back. And we're going on a date tonight.

He came over to my house last night and met my whole famajam. My dad says he's gutsy and the bros approve of him because they just want to get rid of me.

I guess I should give this mystery suitor a name. I will call him Johnny; short for Johnny Lingo. For those of you unfamiliar with Mormon culture, Johnny Lingo is a movie made by BYU about a shrewd trader named Johnny Lingo who pays eight cows for his wife, Mahana.

He's being called Johnny because when he came over for dinner on Sunday, he had two pineapples left over from the weekend, so he brought them in for us. My brothers now joke about me being only a 2 pineapple woman.

It has been a long time since I liked somebody this much and the last time was a joke because he totally led me on. So this time around, I know everything's for real - and it rocks.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Awe, only 2 pineapples? x) Maybe more will come over time? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm happy for you. I want more details though when I return

    ReplyDelete